Hi! My name is Justin, and I am a (recent) former undergrad at the University of Colorado Boulder, studying computer science. My main interests include programming, theoretical computer science, math, and computer graphics.
Here are some things to check out:
- Computational complexity of problems for deterministic presentations of sofic shifts
- symbolic-dynamics: a Python package for computations in symbolic dynamics
- Towards algorithms for reducible presentations of sofic shifts (senior thesis advised by Rafael Frongillo)
- Numerical methods for the Schrödinger equation
- Can online self-reports assist in real-time identification of influenza vaccination uptake? A cross-sectional study of influenza vaccine-related tweets in the USA, 2013-2017